We had a schizophrenic lesson given in true 7 year old style. Allie began her lesson with a couple of easy questions followed by one that stumped both Eric and I: "How is our family like a hotel?". Do you think you know? The correct answer, according to Allie of course, is:
- Eric is like the hotel manager. The boss. The one who tells the rest of us what to do.
- Yours truly is the maid/room service. Duh. That's what Mom's do...that's why.
- Allie is the one who gives the wake-up calls. (This one really makes no sense as we typically have to work very hard to get her out of bed every single morning. I guess she does get creativity points for this one. Maybe she was trying to do a little reverse psychology on us?)
- Landon is the entertainment. The one who makes the rest of us happy. (The only job description that I don't take issue with.)
5 comments:
I love these kinds of lessons. They are the best. The Swain Hotel sounds like it is very well run! She is not lacking in creativity but we've known that for a long time.
wow, I tell you what WOW! She is brilliant! She has nailed your family. She is adorable, and I can not wait to get our hair cut.
Neat - you guys get to have all the fun. Keep searching.
We need to teach Allie what a concierge is....I think that sounds more like you. She is creative that one.
That sounds like so much fun. Honestly though, how long did you think it would be before Allie would create her own geocaching? She is so dang cute. Adorable kids!!
Post a Comment