Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Loved this Book!

Rules of the Road by Joan Bauer. It is a CLEAN young adult novel about a young girl who excels at selling shoes (random, I know). She becomes the chauffeur for elderly Madeline Gladstone and learns some important lessons for successfully navigating the road of life.
Photobucket

5 comments:

grandma b said...

Do you buy all these books or get them from the library or friends. They all look good. Glad you still find time for your hobby. Thank goodness for naps!

Marci said...

I was seriously just going to ask the same question... so go ahead, we are waiting for the answer

Stacie said...

I have a system. I borrow all books from the Library and if I really like it enough to re-read it over and over I will buy a copy of my own. I have a (free) Borders membership card and I wait for them to send me a 30 or 40 percent off coupon before I make any purchases. This is one I will buy. I wish I were rich enough to just buy the books new every single time but I'm not. I'd like to think that's more a reflection on the number of books I read than the amount of money in my bank account.

Anonymous said...

Reading is fun. I like to read and I enjoy your reports on some good books. Glad you can find time to read a little bit every day.

Happy Mother's day.

Jennilee said...

I love to read, and I love to hear about great books. I am going to have to check this one out. Thanks