Being a mother means that I have children to make me smile. Allie gave me a flower, a picture frame with a picture of her, and a booklet. The booklet was a compilation of her thoughts about me. It was very sweet. Reading it may lead one to erroneously believe that I am the perfect mother. Thanks for making me feel so good Allie!
My sweet little Landon is always making me smile. I could seriously just sit and watch him all day long. Take a peek at what he spent his morning doing:
Eric (yes, I basically consider him to be one of my children too) gave me a terrific gift. I will write much more about that later this week. All I can say is: THANK YOU. And a big thanks to Lisa, Cindy, and Julianne for making Eric's gift a possibility!
7 comments:
Don't you just wonder what kids are thinking some times. Love landon's performance. Allie is such a sweet young lady. Good to see you all today.
HaHa, what a funny little tike. I loved seeing him today in his GQ sweatervest. What a stud.
This seriously made me laugh! He loves looking at his reflection in the oven door, doesn't he! What a dancer/singer. My favorite is when he just nodded "yes", but loved watching himself doing it!
I think that you may have the next pop star/ dancer on your hands. That was so dang cute.
Guess I should leave a note since I always check out your blog because your kids are so cute and I love reading what Allie says...she cracks me up! Anyway, hope all is well with you!
what entertainment! He is soooo cute and Allie is awesome! Can't wait to hear about the trip.
It seems to me like Carson and Landon are getting closer and closer in age. He loves to watch himself in the oven too. In fact, that picture of him coming out of that mirrored closet at Zermatt, that was his very favorite place to play because he could watch himself. Vain children we have.
Post a Comment