Friday, July 11, 2008

My morning walks with Landon

Landon is determined to be awake much earlier than I would like him to be. It's something that I have come to realize is just a part of who he is. A week or so ago I finally decided to embrace this morning time that I have with him. These 6 am walks have become such a wonderful way for me to start my day and enjoy my son. I agree whole-heartedly with Henry David Thoreau who said: " An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day."


3 comments:

Boettchers said...

Blog looks good. I need Landon here to get me up in the mornings!

Stacie said...

Hey Cindy, we could swing by and pick you up! Just let me know...

Katrina said...

That is so great. My girls get up pretty early as well. In fact if they sleep in just a little bit later I feel like I have wasted some of my day. There are good things to early rising. I am so glad you get to enjoy those things with your son!! I am sure he loves being with his mommy as well.