While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Thats really cool. There are 7 Marci Garretts!!There are 145 Phillip GarrettsThere are 6 HuntersThere are 0 Jenicas, except my Jenica I guess.And 5 Carsons. Amazing.
There are 6 Nancy Toone's and I know 3 of them. One of them often plays flute at Temple Square! Another had a baby at UVRMC about the same time I had Angie. It must be a "Mormon" name!
Hey they say that no one has my name? what does that mean?
I don't know. I'm starting to wonder if this thing really works or if it just randomly throws out numbers.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thats really cool. There are 7 Marci Garretts!!
There are 145 Phillip Garretts
There are 6 Hunters
There are 0 Jenicas, except my Jenica I guess.
And 5 Carsons. Amazing.
There are 6 Nancy Toone's and I know 3 of them. One of them often plays flute at Temple Square! Another had a baby at UVRMC about the same time I had Angie. It must be a "Mormon" name!
Hey they say that no one has my name? what does that mean?
I don't know. I'm starting to wonder if this thing really works or if it just randomly throws out numbers.
Post a Comment