Me: "Landon used to sleep a lot during the day and then he would be awake all night long".
Allie: "Mom, are you trying to tell me he was nocturnal? If you are, you can just say it. I'm very smart. I know what the word nocturnal means!"
Me: "Ummmm, okay. I guess he was nocturnal."
Allie (sympathetically): "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I should have known that you might not know what that word means. When something is nocturnal it stays up all night."
Me: "I know what the word means."
Allie: "Of course you do now that I've told you. You're welcome."

Lucky for me, Eric was her next target. She told me that in just a few years she would be caught up to Eric in school and that she would be more than happy to tutor him. She was even thinking that maybe they could graduate from college together. How's that for motivation Eric?
5 comments:
Don't you just love what kids come up with. Your little girl is hillarious.
You know, Allie always reminded me of Paul for some reason. I think I am beginning to see why. You just wait for a few more years when she REALLY knows what she is saying. Boy are you gonna be in trouble....like with Paul, no one will be safe :*)
What a funny girl. She is getting pretty smart. Hurry Eric you might get caught. I don't want to see you both walking at the same time. Go Eric Go.
That is truly hysterical. She is very bright. Go Allie!!!
HAHA, she is so cute. What a funny girl!
Post a Comment