Thursday, March 13, 2008

Landon's 1st Birthday

Landon is officially one year old and I can't believe it! It seems like he has been in our family forever and yet I can't believe how quickly the last year passed. I was telling my father-in-law last night that I don't have any regrets about the last year. I believe that I held, cuddled, played with, and enjoyed Landon as much as I possibly could have. One of the greatest things about waiting so long for him is that I don't think I took even one minute for granted. As the one year mark approached, we had a fun few days and boy did we celebrate. We had family birthday parties, met up with both of Landon's birthparents, took a trip to Discovery Gateway, played at the park, and had birthday cake on 3 separate occasions. Landon was spoiled and now has enough toys and books to keep him entertained for the foreseeable future. Thank you everyone for the gifts! Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Lobdell family said...

Happy Birthday Landon

Marci said...

I can't believe it, don't worry, I don't think I took this last year for granted either.... he is my only nephew. And I love him more than words can say. Don't worry Allie, you are a pretty great kid yourself and getting more beautiful by the day. I can't wait to see you get, in Hunters terms, baba tized.

Boettchers said...

Happy Birthday to Landon! You are a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Landon! So glad we got another boy in the family!!