With 3 March birthday's on my side of the family we opted for a family style birthday party. It was a lot of fun to celebrate with everyone. On Saturday we met at Arctic Circle for lunch, cupcakes, ice cream, and play time on the indoor playground. This was Kambree's big bash. It was a lot of fun. I have always watched her closely as she is a year older (almost to the day) than Landon. It's fun to see what she is doing and think what Landon will be like one year down the road. Then on Sunday we all went to my parent's house and had cake, ice cream, and opened Landon's gifts. He was seriously spoiled! Shocking, I know.
Landon got a haircut before the party. I LOVE this picture because it shows how long his beautiful eyelashes are. (The blue mouth is from his post haircut sucker.)

Landon loves to swing. Sliding down a slide is another story. Luckily he has a brave big sister to hang on to.


Even Mom & Dad got in on the playground action.


Birthday Girl Kambree.

Landon loves to swing. Sliding down a slide is another story. Luckily he has a brave big sister to hang on to.


Even Mom & Dad got in on the playground action.


Birthday Girl Kambree.


Chipmunk Allie with cheeks full of cupcake. She got a haircut too. This has reduced the time spent crying over combing her hair each morning in half. (In her defense those curls sure get tangled!)

Candles for Paul, Landon, and Kambree.

Opening gifts.

Cute sandals that actually fit his feet!

Shocked! We're not sure why.

Aunt Jenn cut the cake. Hunter was excited because she actually gave him the piece he requested. Everyone else jumped on board and made special requests too. Little Grandma especially enjoyed her cloud.

Signing Grandma's cast. It comes off on Landon's birthday. Grandma can't wait to shower without bags!

3 comments:
Wow he is soo cute. I can't believe he is one!! I knew on Sunday those were teeth coming in. I never in my life have seen such a cute moma's boy.
Happy Birthday Landon....I was going to say almost, but it really IS his birthday (I know I should be sleeping)!!! Can't believe this year has already flown by! He sure is a cutie!
I LOVE the pictures of Allie and Landon together, and his shocked face. Too, too cute. Happy Birthday Landon!
Post a Comment