Yesterday morning Allie put on a pair of shoes that I have been trying to get rid of for some time now. She came and found me and said that they were too small and that I should pass them on to her cousin Camille. I told her to put them in the kitchen and that I would take care of it. We continued with our morning routine and as I met Allie at the back door to send her off to school I saw this:

I asked Allie why she left me a note and she said: "Well, Mom, I've heard that old people have a hard time remembering things". I told her that I am NOT old. To which she replied: "Well, you will be. You are turning 30 on your next birthday".
2 comments:
I don't know about her, she isn't doing so good this year between this comment and her "New Years Resolution" Who teaches her these things?? (My guess is Paul or Angie)
What an entertaining daughter you have. She sure is a sweet young lady. Yes, Stacie 30 is getting up there. Both Allie and Landon are lots of fun. We sure had fun tonight playing with the barnyard animals. Now why didn't they have fun toys like that when I was a kid.
Post a Comment